A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wright, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Wright DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Wright practice?
- Dr. Howard Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wright practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.