A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wright, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Wright DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Wright practice?
- Dr. Howard Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wright practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians.