A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Maddux is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Maddux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Maddux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Gregory Maddux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Maddux practice?
- Dr. Howard Maddux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Maddux practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Marion, KY.
See Marion Primary Care Doctors and Marion Geriatric Doctors.