A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Maddux is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Maddux, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Maddux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Livingston Hospital and Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard G Maddux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Maddux practice?
- Dr. Howard Maddux has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Maddux practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Marion, KY.
See Marion Family Physicians and Marion Geriatric Doctors.