Dr. Howard Maker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Maker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2014

Make an appointment elsewhere

It took four phone calls for me to even set-up an appointment with Dr. Maker. The office has an answering service that sends a fax to the Dr. when you leave a message and you are hard pressed to hear back unless you happen to catch the office when they actually answer the phone. When I went to my appointment, I waited close to an hour and a half to see the Dr. When I finally did see Dr. Maker, we hardly spoke as it took him so long to type my information and history into the computer that we could not carry on a conversation. I made a preliminary appointment with Dr. Maker because I needed MRIs to check-up on a pre-existing condition. I went and got the images taken on a Monday, and the imagining center told me my doctor would call me that Wednesday with Results. I called Dr. Maker that Thursday when I had not heard from him, the following Wednesday, and three times the following Friday, and no one ever returned my call. As I leave this review, I still have not heard of the results from a very important series of MRIs. I highly recommend looking elsewhere if you are in need of a quality diagnosis and a Dr. who will give you the care and attention that your symptoms require.

September 21st, 2014

new patient [appt. not materialized]

I tried 3-4 times to make an appointment via the scheduling telephone system now in place. Having given the same information with each contact with the "operator" and the promise that someone would get back to me to confirm the appointment, I decided to go elsewhere, for from my perspective my needs as a potentially new patient were not that important. The experience was very unprofessional. The entire appointment scheduling process should be reviewed with a very critical eye, for the entire process as it stands in anti-patient friendly.

January 19th, 2017