Learn more about Dr. Howard Manasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Manasse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manasse
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manasse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Manasse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Manasse graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Manasse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Manasse MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Manasse practice?
- Dr. Howard Manasse has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Manasse practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.