A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Manasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Manasse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Manasse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Manasse graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Manasse has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Manasse MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Manasse practice?
- Dr. Howard Manasse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Manasse practices Ophthalmology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conneaut, OH and Westfield, NY.
See Erie Ophthalmologists.