Dr. Howard Mandell Is this you?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Mandell has been the only specialist that was able to accurately identify and help treat my sleep disorders.

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. Mandell treated a family member of mine and was wonderful. He took time to listen and understand the symptoms. He also called to follow up which we did not expect but greatly appreciated. I was very impressed and have heard many other excellent reports about him. I felt the need to write as I thought it was sad that only two people took the time to write, and they had bad experiences.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

This man is not a doctor...I went to him for help w/migranes today...he gave me nothing...he did nothing to help me...what a joke...

caring and understanding doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Mandell for about three years. He has been a blessing to me. He is very caring, understanding, and a good listener. I would ...

Posted on April 20th, 2017