Dr. Howard Marcus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Marcus?

June 4th, 2016

I would never change Doctors!!

I've been seeing Dr. Marcus on and off for 15 years. I drive 45 mins every week to see him because he is a wonderful Doctor. His staff is wonderful also. They make myself and my 2 year feel right at home. Dr. Marcus and my son have a very cute & playful relationship. Him and his staff always very helpful and understanding.

May 6th, 2013

dr marcus saved my life

i honestly cannot even begin to understand the negative reviews for dr marcus on here. i will be honest, he does not have the greatest bedside manner, but if you are open with him he opens up and can be quite funny. i love the staff there. they are always super helpful with all of my problems. there are maybe two girls there that i do not feel very satisfied with, and i have only had to talk to them once or twice each. dr marcus saved my life. i was eclamptic with no signs of pre eclampsia in my pregnancy. (i did have a complicated pregnancy and was also seeing a specialist, so i know it is not just that dr marcus didn't catch it. i was being monitored by two separate drs multiple times a week and hospital visits. noone saw it coming) i called dr marcus at 3 in the morning with a terrible headache and high blood pressure and he had me come in on a day he wasnt scheduled for deliveries at 3 am to induce and deliver baby. when he induced me my headache intensified and i had a seizure. he got baby out healthy and kept me safe as well. every one including other drs and nurses in labor and delivery said he did an amazing job and how lucky i was that he was there and my dr. i wish i could remove every negative review for him because he is an amazing dr. and as far as his bedside manner, i would rather have someone who isn't always charming, but knows what they are doing, and is good in a crisis, than a dr who is super friendly but a total idiot. and like i said just try to open up with him and you might be surprised at his personality.

May 9th, 2012

Very Cold

Dr Marcus was very cold and had absolutley no bedside manner. I was in the ER with a ruptured appendix and was 5 weeks pregnant. He was going to send me home stating I was jsut over reacting to pregnancy. Everything I asked he acted like I was stupid and an annoyance to him. Would never go back to him!

January 7th, 2011

I felt the doctor was very knowledgeable, however his bedside manner was a little on the cold side. His staff were some of the worse I have ever seen and I am an RN. The secretary had no personality and never smiled, seemed always angry. His assistants were about the same in lack of personality and care. I was 7mo pregnant and called the office complaining of cramps and told the MA I hadn't felt my baby move since the morning. She didn't even consult the doctor, she just told me to take tylenol and come in the next day. The next morning, I went to the ER and was told that my baby had no heartbeat, she was gone. The next day I delivered my stillborn daughter without the doctor in the room. I was treated like nothing happened at my follow up visits. I called several times and I felt like I was an annoyance to them. I would have stayed with the doctor, but his staff was horrible.

November 25th, 2010

Very good doctor!

November 10th, 2010

BEST doctor ever!

I would just like to say that I love everyone at Dr.Marcus' office. They are so nice and friendly. They are all so normal and not stuck up. Dr.Marcus should receive an award of some kind for the work he does and his kindness and caring concern he shows for his patients. I recommend everyone I know to Dr.Marcus, my sister had two kids delievered vaginally with him, she recommended me to him and he did a wonder fast safe job on me having a c-section, I then in return told my best friends two daughter to go to him and they loved him as well. If you want a doctor who gets in and out with what you came in for with the proper diagnosis, you will never regret seeing Dr Marcus....

March 11th, 2017