A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Markel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Markel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Markel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Markel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard Markel practice?
- Dr. Howard Markel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Markel practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.