A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Douglas Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Howard Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Surgeons.