A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Martin practice?
Dr. Howard Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Surgeons.