A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Douglas Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Howard Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.