The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Matsuba
Dr. Howard Matsuba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downey, CA, with another office in Bellflower, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Matsuba is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. Dr. Matsuba has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Matsuba has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Howard Matsuba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.
Dr. Chumnong Chantra
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Downey, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Eugene Chu
Downey, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Henry Young
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Downey, CA 0.01 mi21