A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Matsuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Matsuba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Matsuba, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuba graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matsuba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mitsuyuki Matsuba MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Matsuba practice?
- Dr. Howard Matsuba has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Matsuba practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Downey, CA.
See Downey Otolaryngologists, Downey Plastic Surgeons, and Downey Surgeons.