A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Maunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Maunus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Maunus, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maunus graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maunus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Brian Maunus MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Maunus practice?
- Dr. Howard Maunus has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Maunus practices Gastroenterology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Gastroenterologists.