A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard McCabe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Northstar Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Jerry McCabe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Howard McCabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard McCabe practices Anesthesiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists.