Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Mcclamrock
Dr. Howard Mcclamrock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Mcclamrock is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Mcclamrock has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Mcclamrock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Howard Mcclamrock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Lauren Krill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0.30 mi9
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0.52 mi3
Dr. Amanda Rostkowski
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0.85 mi3