A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard McMahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard McMahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard McMahan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMahan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard McMahan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard McMahan practice?
- Dr. Howard McMahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard McMahan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.