A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Millman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Millman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Millman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Millman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ellis Millman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Millman practice?
- Dr. Howard Millman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Millman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.