Dr. Howard Leonard Minkoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Minkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Minkoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including AIDSHIV in Pregnancy, C-Section Cesarean Section, and Fetal Diseases.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkoff graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minkoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minkoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance