A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Minott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Minott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Minott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Minott graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard B Minott MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Minott practice?
- Dr. Howard Minott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Minott practices Urology near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Ravenna Urologists.