A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Minott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Minott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Minott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Minott graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Minott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Minott practice?
Dr. Howard Minott practices Urology near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Ravenna Urologists.