A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Mintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mintz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mintz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Mintz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Howard Mintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mintz practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.