A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Mintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mintz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mintz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Mintz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Howard Mintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mintz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas General Practitioners.