A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Mintz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mintz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mintz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Mintz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Howard Mintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mintz practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.