by John Gage on Jun 8th, 2016

There is no way Dr. Mintz did not get a 5 on everything. A very caring professional.

Jan 25th, 2016

His office staff hung up on me while I was very upset and crying. She hung up on me. His office staff is not at all professional.

As Good As It Gets show details As Good As It Gets
by Steven Riley on Mar 13th, 2015

A very thorough man with vast experience.

Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mintz is who I would classify as a dr.'s dr. He is extremely bright and is able to diagnose things that other dr.'s miss. He cares about the health of his patients. If you are looking for a warm and fuzzy dr. who will hold your hand, he is not the one, but if you want to get excellent care, and get the right diagnosis and treatment, I would choose dr. mintz. He is very experienced and has years of knowledge behind his belt. He is the one to go to when you are really sick and need someone to figure out your problem.

Mar 4th, 2012

In all my years of seeing doctors, Dr.Mintz is the first one to call me at home to check a few days after he changed my medications. He has been treating me for pulmonary fibrosis for seven years.

Vigilance show details Vigilance
May 13th, 2010

Dr Mintz shows exceptional concern about how well I respond to his care. He is vigilant to see that I am following his recommendations and has gone to extreme lengths to explain the basis for his diagnosis, how he is attacking the problem, and what I must do to help myself get better. Although his manner sometimes seems abrupt, he is one of the few doctors I've seen who seems to care enough to fuss at me if I do not do what is in my best interests. His knowledge is extensive and he pays attention not only to his specialty but also how what he prescribes interacts with other prescriptions. I can count on his helping me whether I like it or not.