Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. CitySearch.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an excellent diagnostician and is an expert in his field but he needs to improve his bedside manner!

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and pleasant person to deal with. Made you feel at ease and seamed concerned for your welfare. Would strongly recommend Dr Mintz to anyone that needed treatment

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with Dr.Mintz.He is thorough, honest, compassionate and interested in my health. I have been his patient with a significant lung disease for two plus years and feel very comfortable in his care. I trust him completely !!! Tom Dunlap

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Most impressed with the thoroughness of his evaluation.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was highly recommended to me by my primary care doctor. I believe I am in good hands.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

If anyone you know needs a lung specialist, only send them to the best, Dr. Howard Mintz.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very impressive, listened well, patient and concise.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the direct no nonsense communication by Dr. Mintz. Every question asked is answered clearly. He certainly has helped me with my upper respiratory problem.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz is a very knowledgeable doctor. He knows the possible conditions and diseases and treats very well for them. He is concerned with treating all that needs to be treated. He keeps a very close watch on your condition until it is resolved.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very knowledgeable, professional yet personable. Staff awesome

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough in evaluating my condition. He spent plenty of time asking and answering questions and examining me. His office staff was very friendly and professional.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is always prompt - NO waiting 30 to 40 minutes for my appointment. I never doubt that he will provide me with the very best healthcare. He is a very good doctor.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit was a follow-up and there were no immediate medical needs, just reassurance. Dr. Mintz's "beside" manner would be great, I bet.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Howard Mintz for several years now. He has always been very professional and thorough with my exams and has always addressed my concerns at each visit. I would definitely recommend this physician to anyone needing a Pulmonologist.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz saved my life 3 years ago. He understands me and my disease. I have never waited for an appointment or in his waiting room. If you have Wegener's you need Dr. Mintz.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very impatient with me. Didn't take the time to explain my diagnosis. Didn't offer any medication or treatment plan. Called after hours due to him not approving my breathing medication he was extremely rude. I am getting w/ AMA BOARD.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. office had moved and needs to have better communications with patient about the move along with updating all on-line addresses that point to old address.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is highly organized. Friendly with a direct and focused approach. You receive a typed summary at the end of each appointment with diagnosis, instructions, med summary, and future appt. all included. Excellent care taker.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Six month check-up was well organized with staff and doctor feedback information on my questions asked and answered.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have had about 15 Doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Mints is the most through and Professional Doctor I have known.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Would recommend him to anyone!

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor but my recent appointment was rushed due to the fact the doctor was running behind.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz has always been very kind and caring towards me. I like that he takes his time and clearly answers any questions or concerns that I might have. I was referred to him several years ago and I trust him completely.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good patient communication and all questions handled well.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was very efficient. His staff was very courteous and helpful. I like leaving with a detailed report in hand with specific goals in mind (and on the report).

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is one of the most knowledgeable and thorough doctors my husband and I have. We would, and have recommended him to others.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is one of the most thorough physicians I have ever known. (I have a 35 yr healthcare provider history as a Respiratory Therapist.) I have worked with him for 25 years.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Mintz listens carefully and thoroughly examined my problems. I would absolutely recommend him to anybody with pulmonary issues. Bob Wingfield

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very, very thorough with history. Very thoughtful in diagnosing. Seemed competent with wide ranging knowledge. Spent a lot of time on the issue. I appreciated his manners.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Personable, thorough, knowledgeably, forth coming in his answers to questions. Nothing more for a patient ask for,

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

explained everything clearly and not in medical terms.

Mar 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The only downside to my visit was the long wait time. However my cardioligist sent me there from Walnut Hill Medical Center to be seen when Dr. Mintz could work me in. I'm satisfied he saw me as soon as possible.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is always very thorough and very devoted with each visit. He is current with the latest information and technology . He keeps me updated on miscellaneous testing I need as I age. Dr. MIntz always has my best interest at heart.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my doctor for several years. I trust him and like him. He is a good doctor.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've trusted Dr. Mintz's medical advice in the past, and am happy to be under his care once again. I trust he is going to help me get well.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was on-time and routine testing and evaluation were efficiently, professionally, and pleasantly conducted. The knowledge and abilities of Dr. Mintz and his staff are exceptional. He has greatly helped improve my quality of life.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz communicated nicely with me. I left the office satisfied that my concerns are being addressed.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT CARE ALL THE WAY.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am greatly helped by Dr. Mintz. His knowledge and understanding along with his wonderful staff can't be beat!! I trust him completely with my health!

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz and staff are very good. I always enjoy my appointments. They are very professional but also have a lighthearted atmosphere. Nobody likes to go to the doctor but when I have to, this is the place I want to go.

As Good As It Gets show details As Good As It Gets
by Steven Riley on Mar 13th, 2015

A very thorough man with vast experience.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was very professional and thorough and genually interested in helping the patient get well. He was very knowledgable and communicated / explained the plan on how to diagnose and address my condition. I look forward to working with him.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz and his staff are always on time, professional and truly concerned with the patient and their needs. The office is clean and orderly. I highly recommend Dr. Mintz.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

HE ANSWERED ALL MYN QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS ABOUT MY MEDICATIONS AND ABOUT VACINATION FOR PNEUMONIA.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was thorough in his questioning and answered my questions. I feel that he got a true read on my condition, I hope we can overcome my daily sleepy feelings.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great visit as always!

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent doctor--highly recommend

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is a very detailed doctor and I feel he is one of the best in Dallas. He is dedicated to his practice and very professional.

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my doctor for many years and was recommended to me by my internist. He clearly explains all needed tests/procedures and answers all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Mintz, nurses, and all his staff.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my doctor for several years and I trust him completely. He was recommended to me by my oncologist and also, several of my friends. He is a fine doctor and is interested in his patients well being. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was very thorough in not only his physical examination, but also by asking questions and thoroughly exploring all avenues as to what was causing my health issue. I was very pleased and would recommend his practice to others.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very efficient and concise with his information. Gives helpful information and suggestions. Love the new office. Booked follow up appointment in two weeks with no problem.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Clear and understandable explanation of diagnosis and follow-up procedures. Willing to take time to answer questions and provide additional information. Did not feel rushed to finish appointment so Dr. could attend to next patient.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Mintz, listened, did not rush and gave me a thorough exam. He is truly an exceptional doctor. RLW

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has seen me for 12 years; I can't imagine seeing another pulmonary doctor. I like his new office, but on my first visit, the parking confused me. I didn't know he had moved from 101 to 102, so missed the door and briefly panicked. Now all OK!

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor took time to listen to what I had to say & did not make me feel as if I had to say it quickly so as not to take to much time. He gave me a sample of expensive medicine to try before I have to purchase. I feel he will find an answer for me.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is my husband's doctor. We love him. He spends time with us and listens to our concerns. We never have to wait on him. Dr. Mintz and all of the people in his office are very caring, kind, considerate and helpful. We highly recommend him!

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is always very thorough with my exam and any information he provides. I like the way he puts everything in writing so that I don't have to try to remember later.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There is nothing more a patient could wish for. This doctor is outstanding as is his office personal

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment with Dr Mintz and I was very impressed with my visit. The doctor seems to be very caring of the patient. I feel he was addressing the problem I was concerned with. I feel he was knowledgeable and clear in his findings.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is true medical professional in every category of his profession!! Simply the BEST!!

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with Dr. Mintz in every respect!

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough reflecting concern in patients health issues

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was Pleased with the Doctor Mintz and staff. One of the girls helped me get my vehicle started so I could get home.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz was very efficient and thorough in his evaluation and recommendation for treatment. My wife and I both appreciated the time he spent with us in order to present a plan of attack to improve my quality of life and extend my life with my family.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Cares about patient well being. Willing to go the extra mile. I really like the very complete health report given to each patient at the end of the visit. Highly recommended.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mintz for many years. He has never failed to show concern for my health and help me to find the best medical treatment for my condition.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. thorough. Problem - staff. Made appointment & given time. Received 2 reminders from Patient Fusion said time was @ 10:15 and arrive 15 min. before. Time did not match appt. given. Staff said to reschedule - not happy. After fit, taken care of.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very focused on positive patient outcome.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is a smart and caring doctor. He will solve your problem and get you feeling better. He keeps a very close watch on your health and conditions.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is one of the most thorough and efficient doctors I know. He has cared for me many years as a patient with a chronic problem and his advice and medications have always helped me over the "bump."

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was rude to the person returning the sleep apnea monitor.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We appreciate his concern for his patients. Also, his clarity in answering questions and medical advice.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can not imagine a better specialist in his field. He is continuously reading about the latest medicines and their results to give his patients the best care. Thank you Dr. Mintz for being there for me!

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff is courteous and professional

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant, Professional, and Comprehensive. You couldn't ask for more.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz doesn't waste time. He gets right to work while doing his examination and questioning is a friendly manner. That's how I like it.

Dec 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician very knowledgeable in his field.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the complete written summary of my situation given after each visit.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Mintz. I feel he answered a lot of unanswered questions that I had. He was thorough, professional and I didn't feel like I was being rushed through. He took his time with me. Will see him again in 6 weeks.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for more than two decades. I have nothing but admiration for Dr. Mintz' skill, knowledge, and patient care. He is the very best doctor that I have ever encountered, and I have seen many doctors since I am 72.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz reminds me of the doctor I grew up with in the 1940's and 1950's, i.e. he was specific, told me what he thinks is going on inside me, did not try to explain in "medicaleize" but used good old plain American English. In other words, great.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered my questions, took concise notes, and generated office visit summary notes which I can keep for my records.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very very impressed with Dr.Mintz. He is very knowledgable. thorough. attentative and always willing to be patient with his explanations. He does not rush me. He listens to my concerns and observations. I trust him completely !!!! Tom Dunlap

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Its hard to find a Doctor that talks to you ! asks question and seems to be genuinely concerned about your medical challenge.The doctor was very involved with finding all he could about my illness. I appreciated that and my husband also.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my first visit to a lung specialist and I was unsure of just what to expect. The staff was friendly and professional, and Dr. Mintz was thorough and provided a copy of his recommendations as I left.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was extremely thorough.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is the first doctor in twenty years to recognize that I had a non-contagious lung infection and treated me with a series of antibiotics. I feel that he has given me my life back and I cannot thank him enough.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz has always provided me with excellent service, and I continue to rely on him

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is a smart guy--a good guy to have on your team.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz and his staff were prompt, professional, and courteous. Great experience.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! He takes time to explain everything.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He address more than what I went for. I go to 4 other docs for speicaltys health reasons. Doc Muniz is the best and most interested in all of my health

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Mintz. He is very kind and I trust him completely with my health issues. His staff is pleasant and helpful also. I have lived 90 miles from Dallas for eight years, but I wouldn't change my pulmonary doctor! Venita

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz has been my dr for many years and I have complete confidence in his professional knowledge and his care for my medical needs. Evelyn

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has always gone out of his way to explain everything and provides a written report at the end of the visit. He has a nice manner and a positive attitude.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very concerned about the patients well being.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to speak with Dr Mintz. He is very caring and concerned about his patient's health

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an outstanding doctor, he is always very thorough and polite.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an outstanding physician who I have recommended to individuals on many occasions. He is direct and to the point...just what I like. He saved my mother's life!!!!

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz gathers client information through a variety of tests, physical exam and oral communication then advises based on his vast knowledge of his field. He is brilliant, and I highly recommended him.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an excellent doctor. He addresses all my concerns very well every time I see him. He is an example of how all doctors should care for their patients. I am glad he is my doctor.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very detailed, professional approach. Support staff is very friendly and organized. I would not hesitate to refer business to Dr Mintz

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All questions are answered in clear understandable statements. As a patient, I feel comfortable with the answers I get. Dr. Mintz has been a true help with my COPD. He stays until all my questions are answered and he listens intently.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Mintz was punctual, courteous and professional. He efficiently addressed my needs and concerns.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever, I trust him with my life. -Jerry

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Mintz for over 6 years, when I had interstitial pneumonia. I was diagnosed with chronic bronchiolitis, but my health has steadily improved under his care, with very little medication. That's my measure of success!

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I value your understanding of my physical needs and recommended treatment.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is professional and thorough. He referred me to an equally excellent thoracic surgeon and I would recommend him without reservation.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my respiratory doctor for seven years. I've seen him at least three times a year during that time. I've never waited more than 15 minutes from arrival to get into see him. He's always courteous, direct and thorough.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my pulmonologist for approximately 5 years, and he has always been very attentive and straightforward with me. He's a very caring physician and concerned that I get the best treatment for my condition. I think of him as a friend.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr Mintz was professional, prompt & through, with each of my questions & concerns. I really value his honesty in carefully explaining & answering each of my concerns.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my pulmonologist for more than 15 years. He is the best!

Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mintz is who I would classify as a dr.'s dr. He is extremely bright and is able to diagnose things that other dr.'s miss. He cares about the health of his patients. If you are looking for a warm and fuzzy dr. who will hold your hand, he is not the one, but if you want to get excellent care, and get the right diagnosis and treatment, I would choose dr. mintz. He is very experienced and has years of knowledge behind his belt. He is the one to go to when you are really sick and need someone to figure out your problem.

Mar 4th, 2012

In all my years of seeing doctors, Dr.Mintz is the first one to call me at home to check a few days after he changed my medications. He has been treating me for pulmonary fibrosis for seven years.

A great doctor!! show details A great doctor!!
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!I took my elderly mother on Medicare to him for years until she moved out of state and had to see another doctor there. She still talks about how much she misses the great care that she received from Dr. Mintz and his staff all the time. He truly is one of the best specialists out there!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
A great doctor!! show details A great doctor!!
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Howard Mintz show details Dr. Howard Mintz
by SQF at Citysearch on Jul 12th, 2010 on citysearch.com

An excellent doctor who has skillfully managed my elderly mother`s pulmonary problems for years where, I might mention, other specialists had been quite unsuccessful. Dr. Mintz will type up a summary of his diagnosis and his recommendations at each visit, so it is easy to review when you get home. His office staff are friendly and available. He IS business-like, but is that a problem I think not. I have the highest respect for his expertise.

Vigilance show details Vigilance
May 13th, 2010

Dr Mintz shows exceptional concern about how well I respond to his care. He is vigilant to see that I am following his recommendations and has gone to extreme lengths to explain the basis for his diagnosis, how he is attacking the problem, and what I must do to help myself get better. Although his manner sometimes seems abrupt, he is one of the few doctors I've seen who seems to care enough to fuss at me if I do not do what is in my best interests. His knowledge is extensive and he pays attention not only to his specialty but also how what he prescribes interacts with other prescriptions. I can count on his helping me whether I like it or not.