General Practitioner, Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mintz is who I would classify as a dr.'s dr. He is extremely bright and is able to diagnose things that other dr.'s miss. He cares about the health of his patients. If you are looking for a warm and fuzzy dr. who will hold your hand, he is not the one, but if you want to get excellent care, and get the right diagnosis and treatment, I would choose dr. mintz. He is very experienced and has years of knowledge behind his belt. He is the one to go to when you are really sick and need someone to figure out your problem.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

In all my years of seeing doctors, Dr.Mintz is the first one to call me at home to check a few days after he changed my medications. He has been treating me for pulmonary fibrosis for seven years.

|  A great doctor!!  |  show details
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!

|  A great doctor!!  |  show details
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!I took my elderly mother on Medicare to him for years until she moved out of state and had to see another doctor there. She still talks about how much she misses the great care that she received from Dr. Mintz and his staff all the time. He truly is one of the best specialists out there!!

|  Dr. Howard Mintz  |  show details
by SQF at Citysearch on Jul 12th, 2010 on citysearch.com

An excellent doctor who has skillfully managed my elderly mother`s pulmonary problems for years where, I might mention, other specialists had been quite unsuccessful. Dr. Mintz will type up a summary of his diagnosis and his recommendations at each visit, so it is easy to review when you get home. His office staff are friendly and available. He IS business-like, but is that a problem I think not. I have the highest respect for his expertise.

|  Vigilance  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

Dr Mintz shows exceptional concern about how well I respond to his care. He is vigilant to see that I am following his recommendations and has gone to extreme lengths to explain the basis for his diagnosis, how he is attacking the problem, and what I must do to help myself get better. Although his manner sometimes seems abrupt, he is one of the few doctors I've seen who seems to care enough to fuss at me if I do not do what is in my best interests. His knowledge is extensive and he pays attention not only to his specialty but also how what he prescribes interacts with other prescriptions. I can count on his helping me whether I like it or not.