Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. CitySearch.
As Good As It Gets show details As Good As It Gets
by Steven Riley on Mar 13th, 2015

A very thorough man with vast experience.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered my questions, took concise notes, and generated office visit summary notes which I can keep for my records.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very very impressed with Dr.Mintz. He is very knowledgable. thorough. attentative and always willing to be patient with his explanations. He does not rush me. He listens to my concerns and observations. I trust him completely !!!! Tom Dunlap

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Its hard to find a Doctor that talks to you ! asks question and seems to be genuinely concerned about your medical challenge.The doctor was very involved with finding all he could about my illness. I appreciated that and my husband also.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my first visit to a lung specialist and I was unsure of just what to expect. The staff was friendly and professional, and Dr. Mintz was thorough and provided a copy of his recommendations as I left.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz was extremely thorough.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is the first doctor in twenty years to recognize that I had a non-contagious lung infection and treated me with a series of antibiotics. I feel that he has given me my life back and I cannot thank him enough.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz has always provided me with excellent service, and I continue to rely on him

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is a smart guy--a good guy to have on your team.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz and his staff were prompt, professional, and courteous. Great experience.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! He takes time to explain everything.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He address more than what I went for. I go to 4 other docs for speicaltys health reasons. Doc Muniz is the best and most interested in all of my health

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Mintz. He is very kind and I trust him completely with my health issues. His staff is pleasant and helpful also. I have lived 90 miles from Dallas for eight years, but I wouldn't change my pulmonary doctor! Venita

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mintz has been my dr for many years and I have complete confidence in his professional knowledge and his care for my medical needs. Evelyn

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has always gone out of his way to explain everything and provides a written report at the end of the visit. He has a nice manner and a positive attitude.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very concerned about the patients well being.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to speak with Dr Mintz. He is very caring and concerned about his patient's health

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an outstanding doctor, he is always very thorough and polite.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an outstanding physician who I have recommended to individuals on many occasions. He is direct and to the point...just what I like. He saved my mother's life!!!!

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz gathers client information through a variety of tests, physical exam and oral communication then advises based on his vast knowledge of his field. He is brilliant, and I highly recommended him.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is an excellent doctor. He addresses all my concerns very well every time I see him. He is an example of how all doctors should care for their patients. I am glad he is my doctor.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very detailed, professional approach. Support staff is very friendly and organized. I would not hesitate to refer business to Dr Mintz

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All questions are answered in clear understandable statements. As a patient, I feel comfortable with the answers I get. Dr. Mintz has been a true help with my COPD. He stays until all my questions are answered and he listens intently.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Mintz was punctual, courteous and professional. He efficiently addressed my needs and concerns.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever, I trust him with my life. -Jerry

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Mintz for over 6 years, when I had interstitial pneumonia. I was diagnosed with chronic bronchiolitis, but my health has steadily improved under his care, with very little medication. That's my measure of success!

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I value your understanding of my physical needs and recommended treatment.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz is professional and thorough. He referred me to an equally excellent thoracic surgeon and I would recommend him without reservation.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my respiratory doctor for seven years. I've seen him at least three times a year during that time. I've never waited more than 15 minutes from arrival to get into see him. He's always courteous, direct and thorough.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my pulmonologist for approximately 5 years, and he has always been very attentive and straightforward with me. He's a very caring physician and concerned that I get the best treatment for my condition. I think of him as a friend.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr Mintz was professional, prompt & through, with each of my questions & concerns. I really value his honesty in carefully explaining & answering each of my concerns.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mintz has been my pulmonologist for more than 15 years. He is the best!

Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Mintz is who I would classify as a dr.'s dr. He is extremely bright and is able to diagnose things that other dr.'s miss. He cares about the health of his patients. If you are looking for a warm and fuzzy dr. who will hold your hand, he is not the one, but if you want to get excellent care, and get the right diagnosis and treatment, I would choose dr. mintz. He is very experienced and has years of knowledge behind his belt. He is the one to go to when you are really sick and need someone to figure out your problem.

Mar 4th, 2012

In all my years of seeing doctors, Dr.Mintz is the first one to call me at home to check a few days after he changed my medications. He has been treating me for pulmonary fibrosis for seven years.

A great doctor!! show details A great doctor!!
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!I took my elderly mother on Medicare to him for years until she moved out of state and had to see another doctor there. She still talks about how much she misses the great care that she received from Dr. Mintz and his staff all the time. He truly is one of the best specialists out there!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
A great doctor!! show details A great doctor!!
by ghmsnow at Citysearch on Aug 4th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I totally agree with SQF. Dr. Mintz is a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Howard Mintz show details Dr. Howard Mintz
by SQF at Citysearch on Jul 12th, 2010 on citysearch.com

An excellent doctor who has skillfully managed my elderly mother`s pulmonary problems for years where, I might mention, other specialists had been quite unsuccessful. Dr. Mintz will type up a summary of his diagnosis and his recommendations at each visit, so it is easy to review when you get home. His office staff are friendly and available. He IS business-like, but is that a problem I think not. I have the highest respect for his expertise.

Vigilance show details Vigilance
May 13th, 2010

Dr Mintz shows exceptional concern about how well I respond to his care. He is vigilant to see that I am following his recommendations and has gone to extreme lengths to explain the basis for his diagnosis, how he is attacking the problem, and what I must do to help myself get better. Although his manner sometimes seems abrupt, he is one of the few doctors I've seen who seems to care enough to fuss at me if I do not do what is in my best interests. His knowledge is extensive and he pays attention not only to his specialty but also how what he prescribes interacts with other prescriptions. I can count on his helping me whether I like it or not.