A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mirsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Mirsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirsky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mirsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mirsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirsky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mirsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Mirsky MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Mirsky practice?
- Dr. Howard Mirsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mirsky practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.