Overall Review

2.9

May 31st, 2016
To my knowledge there are no other Urology group in York, the lack of competition shows. I feel like they have you by the balls and they know it.

November 15th, 2015
I have avoided going to Mirsky or his associates because of his attitude. WHich is a shame because I have been seeing him for years and the longer I've been there the less I trust him. I actually went to a urologist at Memorial Hospital rather than go to him.

March 19th, 2015
Mirsky is arrogant, loves himself way too much, and is very rude. He most likely paid the other “reviewers” to raise him to saint hood, to feed his celestial ego. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 17th, 2015
Rude.
The man is extremely rude.

August 6th, 2013
Awesome Dr
Dr Mirsky is a very knowledgeable and personable Dr. He listens-to what I have to say. He has great bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. I would wait for an appt no matter how long it took , just to see him. I would recommend him to anyone

February 27th, 2013
There When You Need Them!!!!
Recently. I had a health issue that made me apprehensive about consulting a Physician. When I made the appointment the staff was so professional, and Dr. Mirsky and his Physicians Asst. (Tana) were fantastic! The visit was anxiety free and I am now healthy and back to normal. When I have questions, Tana has always been there to answer them. She made me feel as though I was talking with someone that has known me for years. I recommend this practice to anyone who needs care.

December 13th, 2010
Awesome surgeon!
I first became acquainted with Dr. Mirsky in 1993 when I was diagnosed, by him, with testicular cancer. He provided me and my wife with lots of information about the stage of my disease and the surgical procedures he was going to perform. He has continued to provide outstanding service to me and I see him every year for follow-up. It is easy to make an appointment and his staff is very professional.

July 20th, 2010
Worst treatment ever!
Dr. mirsky is the most rude and intolerant doctor my son or I have ever had. He wanted to examine my son without me, in private, without a nurse. He grilled him about his personal life, which had nothing to do with his kidney stones or his pain. He then pressed on his abdomen and continued to do so, even after my son asked him to stop because it was hurting. Then he called me back to tell me that he will not treat him because I took his medical records from his office years ago. As far as I know it was a copy. I tried to tell him that I did it because of the insurance we had at that time, and the out of pocket expenses were way out of my budget, and the doctor that I took him to was miles away and it was inconvenient. I couldn't even finish a sentence, because he cut me off as soon as I tried to say anything. Bizarre is the only thing I could think of to describe the visit. Horrible mistreatment. I took the time off work and now have to wait to get another appointment for my son at another practice.