A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Morrison, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Morrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Thurman Morrison MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Howard Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Morrison practices Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.