A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Mortman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mortman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Mortman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Sharon Hospital
- Sharon Hospital, Sharon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard DR Mortman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Mortman practice?
- Dr. Howard Mortman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Mortman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canaan, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Amenia, NY and Sharon, CT.
See Canaan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.