A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Moss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Moss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Moss MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Moss practice?
- Dr. Howard Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Moss practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.