A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Mueller, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Mueller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Warren Mueller DO, MD, and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Howard Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mueller practices Emergency Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Emergency Physicians.