A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Murad, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Murad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Murad MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Murad practice?
- Dr. Howard Murad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Murad practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists and Los Angeles Pathologists.