A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Murad, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Murad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan