Learn more about Dr. Howard Dubner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dubner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dubner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dubner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard N Dubner MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Dubner practice?
- Dr. Howard Dubner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dubner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.