A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Dubner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Dubner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Dubner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dubner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard N Dubner MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Dubner practice?
- Dr. Howard Dubner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Howard Dubner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Thiensville, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.