Dr. Howard Robinson MD Patient Reviews

November 12th, 2015
Always a pleasure to see Dr Robinson

August 12th, 2015
mastectomy ftm surgery
had a surgery with him back in 2007. first off i had to wait 2 hours extra for my surgery! supposedly started at 2 pm surgery started at 4:30 pm! i still need a revision for the nipple areas. i saw him a year after and asked him about the problem. he said "nothing i can do about it" oh well. i don't recommend him to any trans patient. very snob attitude. found dr. salgado at UM..great doctor

April 15th, 2014
Tummy Tuck Hack Job
I had my tummy tuck with this doctor a few years ago. He removed so much skin that the belly button scar stretched wide and so did the tummy tuck scar. I went to another plastic surgeon to have it fixed because Dr. Howard Robinson was unable to do so, made my scar even worse and the other plastic surgeon told me because it was so tight the scar would stretch again. I had two more babies (unexpectedly), and now I finally have enough skin again to redo my tummy tuck with another doctor. Avoid this doctor at all costs, he's soppy and doesn't care about his patients.

October 25th, 2011
Breast Reduction Surgery
Overall experience was the worst from begining of surgery to last visit. Refused to come to hospital to release me. Did not think it necessary to remove bandages, until assitant at his office told him how bad I was. Still did not attempt to fix problem after 5 additinal visit he wanted to bill me for. Still having problems with my breast reductions surgery.

August 26th, 2011
RUN!!!
horrible surgeon my nose is 3 times the size and scars all over my face very shoddy doctor!

May 24th, 2011
QUACK!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR! DO NOT SEE HIM!!!
Dr. Robinson did my breast reduction in 2003. I still have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror! He chopped me up, left me with "flaps" hanging under my arms that he said "these things happen" and refused to do anything about it. Other doctors told me there are ways to prevent this from happening - its usually due to being a larger woman getting a brest reduction. He took WAY TOO MUCH off... after my surgery, I tried to purchase bras and could not find any to fit because my breasts were too small... I went to a bra specialist who told me that my size does not exist. I would need to be in a "C" cup and he made me an "A" cup - at 5'7", 230lbs... an A cup looks horrible plus the flaps that he called "dog ears" just make this whole experience horrible. He NEVER discussed size with me, lift, etc... my breasts were big but they did not droop - now I have droopy flaps for breasts! Do your homework - do NOT go to this guy! He's rude - He told me I was a baby because he was picking the scabs off my breasts with his surgical tool in the office and I was in pain... I could live with the scars - I expected them but the psycological trauma, his rudeness and uncaring ways, his incompetence - I just say THANK GOD I did not get any infections or anything like that afterwards - that's the ONLY positive out of this whoe experience. I look HORRIBLE, I'm a monster, destroyed, disfigured... and he would do NOTHING about it. Now I don't have the $ to fix what he did to me so its a life sentence that I have so see everytime I pass a window pane or a mirror... everytime I see myself, I see a monster thanx to this QUACK!