A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Nachamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Nachamie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachamie graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nachamie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lee Nachamie MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Nachamie practice?
- Dr. Howard Nachamie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Nachamie practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Roslindale, MA.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Geriatric Doctors.