A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Natenshon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Natenshon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natenshon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Natenshon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bruce Natenshon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Natenshon practice?
- Dr. Howard Natenshon has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Natenshon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Greenfield, MA.
See Greenfield Radiologists.