A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Nathan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Nathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Howard Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Nathan practices Internal Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists.