A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Natter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Natter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Natter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Natter MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Natter practice?
- Dr. Howard Natter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Natter practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.