Learn more about Dr. Howard Natter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Natter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Natter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Natter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Natter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Natter practice?
Dr. Howard Natter practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.