A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Needelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Needelman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Needelman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Needelman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard William Needelman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Needelman practice?
- Dr. Howard Needelman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Needelman practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Kearney, NE.
See Scottsbluff Pediatricians.