A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Neff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Neff practice?
Dr. Howard Neff practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.