A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Neff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Neff, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Neff BS, MD, and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Neff practice?
- Dr. Howard Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Neff practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.