A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Howard Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.