Dr. Howard Noveck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Noveck?

August 23rd, 2017

Compassionate Doctor with an Excellent Memory

Dr Noveck has been taking care of my dad for years. He always remembers him and the details of his cardiac history. He is compassionate and attentive and really knows his stuff! When my dad had a blockage that required a specialized procedure he didn't hesitate to refer us to a doctor in NYC who did the procedure. Our family trusts him implicitly.

May 24th, 2016

Super Doc

Been with him over 20 years and I'm still here thanks to him. He calls it like it is and always seems to know how to make it better. Very knowledgeable, listens to what you say and asks questions to make sure everything is covered.

May 22nd, 2016

Very good medical service by the doctor and staff. Very satisfied

February 23rd, 2015

Trust with my life

I have been seeing Dr. Noveck for almost 30 years. My husband and children also see him. I trust him with my and their lives. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, answers all questions, and takes time to make sure everything is understood, (which sometimes makes him get behind schedule, but I would rather have a doctor that takes enough time than one who rushes you out,) I wouldn't go to anyone else.

December 17th, 2014

No respect for patient's time

I think Dr. Noveck is a wonderful physician. He listens, asks questions and is very thorough. However, he has no respect for his patients time. He schedules three appointments at the same time . He does rounds before he comes to the office and is never on time. I have been a patient for years. I often have to wait over an hour before he even gets to the office. If I am not the first patient, I have to wait even more time to be seen. It is very annoying.

August 17th, 2014

Excellent bedside manner. Takes time to talk to you and explain things to you. Worked with me on medications to find the right selection.

February 5th, 2013

Great Dr terrible staff

Dr. Noveck is a great Dr there's no question about it. However after having the echo and nuclear stress test I've called the office half a dozen times and left messages even spoke to 1of the ladies who took my number but never called back. I'm not sure if the Dr knows about his staff but I will be sure to tell him what I think if I can ever get someone to answer my calls!

January 19th, 2009

Top Rate!

Very knowledgable, caring, and thorough. I trust this man with my life, my husband's life, and both of my children's lives. You can't get a better doctor!

October 16th, 2017