Dr. Howard Offenberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Howard Offenberg?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr Offenburg is great. He is straight forward and pragmatic The office is pleasant and very efficient

Won't take a patient that was referred

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Are you kidding me? I guess this doctor is no good if he can't help my husband. Did not want to accept referral & has never even been seen by him. What kind of doctor are you? Obviously not to help people, or I should say only the easy ones.

Just Jackie

Posted on October 24th, 2014

I'm impressed by' I usually can't get to the second page of a book in the waiting room before I'm called in. So many of my doctors keep patients waiting much too line. Friendly staff and this doctor has been good for me.

Loves to use the phrase "there is nothing I can do for you"

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Despite being diagnosed with osteoarthritis, I was told "there is nothing I can do for you". Dismissed the possibility of seronegative rheumatoid arthritis just because my RA bloodwork did not show active RA and again told me "there is nothing I can do for you". Well I found a doctor who can do for me and is not only treating me but diagnosing me properly. Dr Offenburg didn't do appropriate bloodwork otherwise he would have known I did have seronegative rheumatoid arthritis which is now RADIO. Also he is rarely in the Ocala office and so the communication between him and his staff is all done via fax. So upon having an allergic reaction to the medication he gave me, my skin turned yellow, I broke out in rash, and started swelling. When I called his Ocala office he wasn't there, he was at his other office. Well, I had to wait for faxes to get an answer on what to do which his response to it was "yes possible allergic reaction". He never said what to do, never said to stop the meds, go to the er, etc. So I had to pay a ER bill of over $15,000 to find out what to do.

very careing

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Offenberg for over 10 years for RA. He and his staff are very careing and go out of their way to help. They always get me in right away if I need help.

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I have found Dr Offenberg and his staff to be very compassionate and caring. He doesn't make me feel rushed, and takes the time to help me understand my condition.

Very disappointed

Posted on June 30th, 2010

After being referred to this Dr. by my primary care physician, I was told to have them fax my recent blood work over. They did. Then the receptionist called again and asked if I was experiencing any pain. I informed her that I was experiencing join pain. She then returned my call approximately 4 days later informing me that there was nothing the doctor could do for me. I have never had this happen before! No explanation.........nothing. I am utterly speechless with regards to this treatment.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017