A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Osofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osofsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Osofsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- HIV Infections
- Hot Flashes
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osofsky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Osofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joseph Osofsky MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Osofsky practice?
- Dr. Howard Osofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Osofsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Psychiatrists.