A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Howard Osofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Osofsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osofsky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Osofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Joseph Osofsky MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Osofsky practice?
- Dr. Howard Osofsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Osofsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Orleans Psychiatrists.