Dr. Howard Osterman, MDIs this you?
8630 Fenton St
Silver Spring, MD 20910
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Dr. Osterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Osterman practice?
- Dr. Howard Osterman practices near Silver Spring, MD.