A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Philip Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.