Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Best doctor I've seen yet in yucca valley show details Best doctor I've seen yet in yucca valley
Oct 7th, 2014

I've seen many doctors in yucca valley who have been rude, uncaring, and just dismiss me. I have chronic pain and no diagnosis after 5 years. He has not diagnosed me but he keeps me comfortable while I'm on my medical journey when other doctors accused me of horrible things. I guess cuz I'm young and the problems in the community doctors just assume the worst in people. Dr. Levy has never made me feel the way other docs did. I would highly recommend him

Found a good doctor show details Found a good doctor
by Sara on Dec 18th, 2013

I am new in town and was looking for a good doctor. I had heard good and bad about this doctor. I decided to try him and see. I am so glad I did. His receptionist was kind and helpful and made my appointment easily. She helped me with the paperwork and even put me in touch with the biller who was able to answer my question about my insurance. The nurse was great too. She was friendly from the moment I saw her and as she took my information and listened to my questions. The doctor came in and was very open to me and asked questions about my previous health and doctors. He knew exactly what my condition was and even was able to tell me about previous treatments I had gone through already. He was very experienced and knew what he was talking about. I'm so glad I didn't listen to the negative reports! He is a great doctor and I am so glad I found his office and staff! Thank God for a good doctor that takes good care of his patients. So glad I moved here and found a doctor that can take good care of me.

ETHICS show details ETHICS
by etan on Mar 18th, 2013

DISCRIMINATING DOCTOR. VERY RUDE AND HE CALL HIMSELF ADOCTOR.

Consistently Good Experiences! show details Consistently Good Experiences!
Jul 21st, 2012

Our family has seen Dr. Levy for a number of years and always had a great experience. We are treated well by the office staff and feel like the Dr. really takes the time to listen to our concerns and explain his diagnosis.

Office girl con artist, poor me I need money show details Office girl con artist, poor me I need money
Jun 19th, 2012

The Medical assistant is great, hard worker fast and caring she is in the right field, the front office on the other hand is very poor, I have been asked for money for water bills and if I had a extra car, where does this office get their manners, I'm sorry your son is sick, and husband is gone but it is very unprofessional to ask patients for money, they also have a what I would call a very angry girl just hired that scares the alder patients, and is very cold my family and I will no longer go to Dr. Levy, and I keep friends and relatives informed and whom ever else ask I pay to go to the doctors and on a limited income and it is not right to have front office people ask for money among other things

Oct 23rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Levy recently for an emergency visit. He and his staff were so caring and took such good care of me. I had an abnormal case and he was quick to diagnose and treat me. He really cares about people and it shows. He has also been a family doctor for many years and has given them excellent care over the years.

Jun 5th, 2011

TOO MUCH TENSION AMONGST STAFF,,ARLENE OFFICE MANAGER IS EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND CONTROLLING OF THE DOCTOR