A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Parness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Parness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Parness, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Parness graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Parness has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Parness MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Parness practice?
- Dr. Howard Parness has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Parness practices Internal Medicine near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Hurst Internists.