A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Pecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Pecker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pecker
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Pecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Pecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pecker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Pecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Pecker practice?
- Dr. Howard Pecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Pecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Orthopedic Surgeons.