A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Pecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Pecker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Pecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pecker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Pecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Pecker practice?
- Dr. Howard Pecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Pecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Orthopedic Surgeons and Rahway Sports Medicine Doctors.