Dr. Howard Pecker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 31st, 2016
Great doctor
Wonderful doctor and great staff. Have recommended my friends to him as well.

May 31st, 2016
Excellent Doctor

May 25th, 2016
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Pecker fixed my Grandmothers hip and, over the past 15, he has operated on several members of my family. We all trust him.

August 6th, 2015
I usually do not comment on these types of websites but I have to say that, after having surgery for the first time in my life, Dr. Pecker has been phenomenal. He takes the time to listen and explain not only the procedures but what is ailing you as well. He shows a level of concern post-op as well that gas so far been astounding. My surgery was set for 7:30 am and Dr. Pecker was at the hospital and ready to go by 7:15. That speaks volumes as I am one of those people that cannot stand spending more than 5 minutes in a hospital without anxiety creeping up. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family that is in need or even just considering ortho surgery.

March 6th, 2014
Excellent Experience
Excellent result after Surgery

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Pecker did an outstanding job. He made me feel so comfortable about my surgery, which is very important to me because I'm always very nervous with surgeries. My ankle hasn't felt so good in YEARS!! He doesn't just suggest what he thinks is best for you in general, he talks to you and the both of you come to a resolution that is best for your lifestyle. Right after the surgery he came to see me and see how I was feeling, he spoke to my husband as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pecker and the office staff. The staff was awesome too, I was even given the personal phone number of one of the office staff because the storm knocked out their phone lines. Rana even contacted my husband to follow up with me because she couldn't reach me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this office and I have. My husband now go to Dr. Pecker and I just made an appointment for my son. So thank you Dr. Pecker and staff for everything you have done for me and my family.

November 7th, 2012
Great Doctor
he undersrtands your needs and is conservative in his approach and Realalistic in expectations given of the repair being done. I am 52 and when my shoulder was repaired it gave me many years of active life. I Still can't play Violin or pitch for the yankees, but I am very happy to be sailing and playing golf pain and worry free.

April 11th, 2012
No time spent with me/Inaccurate diagnoses
I went in because of pain with my sciatic nerve that I had been experiencing for already over 3 months. After taking a quick passing look at me I got a 'your right, its sciatica; wait for it to go away'. They did take an X-ray and said there was no injury contributing to the problem. The next doctor I saw said that x-ray was so dark it was almost illegible. It turns out I have a very large displaced disc that is so bad they are worried about permanent nerve damage. So glad I didn't take Dr. Pecker's advise and sought a second opinion.

September 30th, 2011
Overall Very good doctor / surgen.Office wait in is too long

May 27th, 2011
m giordano westfield
Thank you for giving back mobility helping me continuing to be an active adult in martial arts, sailing and in life. At 51 it was too soon to stop the activities that I love that keep me feeling young and fit.

September 29th, 2010
hoy vey, this doctor was strict
totally faild to see my car accident injuries.