Dr. Howard Pecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Pecker?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Howard Pecker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

Great doctor

Wonderful doctor and great staff. Have recommended my friends to him as well.

May 31st, 2016

Excellent Doctor

May 25th, 2016

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Pecker fixed my Grandmothers hip and, over the past 15, he has operated on several members of my family. We all trust him.

August 6th, 2015

I usually do not comment on these types of websites but I have to say that, after having surgery for the first time in my life, Dr. Pecker has been phenomenal. He takes the time to listen and explain not only the procedures but what is ailing you as well. He shows a level of concern post-op as well that gas so far been astounding. My surgery was set for 7:30 am and Dr. Pecker was at the hospital and ready to go by 7:15. That speaks volumes as I am one of those people that cannot stand spending more than 5 minutes in a hospital without anxiety creeping up. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family that is in need or even just considering ortho surgery.

March 6th, 2014

Excellent Experience

Excellent result after Surgery

June 7th, 2013

Dr. Pecker did an outstanding job. He made me feel so comfortable about my surgery, which is very important to me because I'm always very nervous with surgeries. My ankle hasn't felt so good in YEARS!! He doesn't just suggest what he thinks is best for you in general, he talks to you and the both of you come to a resolution that is best for your lifestyle. Right after the surgery he came to see me and see how I was feeling, he spoke to my husband as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pecker and the office staff. The staff was awesome too, I was even given the personal phone number of one of the office staff because the storm knocked out their phone lines. Rana even contacted my husband to follow up with me because she couldn't reach me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this office and I have. My husband now go to Dr. Pecker and I just made an appointment for my son. So thank you Dr. Pecker and staff for everything you have done for me and my family.

November 7th, 2012

Great Doctor

he undersrtands your needs and is conservative in his approach and Realalistic in expectations given of the repair being done. I am 52 and when my shoulder was repaired it gave me many years of active life. I Still can't play Violin or pitch for the yankees, but I am very happy to be sailing and playing golf pain and worry free.

April 11th, 2012

No time spent with me/Inaccurate diagnoses

I went in because of pain with my sciatic nerve that I had been experiencing for already over 3 months. After taking a quick passing look at me I got a 'your right, its sciatica; wait for it to go away'. They did take an X-ray and said there was no injury contributing to the problem. The next doctor I saw said that x-ray was so dark it was almost illegible. It turns out I have a very large displaced disc that is so bad they are worried about permanent nerve damage. So glad I didn't take Dr. Pecker's advise and sought a second opinion.

Doctor's Response

Sciatica is a catch-all term used to describe pain that radiates from the buttock down the leg. It is usually caused by irritation of one of the contributing roots of the sciatic nerve in the lumbar spine. One of the causes is a herniated disk. If there is no nerve deficit on exam (strength, reflexes, and sensation are normal) then the disk will usually dessicate (dry out and shrink) naturally and symptoms will resolve. I have seen small disks cause tremendous pain and require intervention, and I have seen tremendous disks cause minimal or no pain. Reassurance that the symptoms are likely to resolve naturally are generally indicated if the sensation, strength, and reflexes are normal.

SHOW

September 30th, 2011

Overall Very good doctor / surgen.Office wait in is too long

Doctor's Response

I agree. We have increased our hours and have increased the amount of time for each patient to compensate for increased demand. Sorry for the waiting time.

May 27th, 2011

m giordano westfield

Thank you for giving back mobility helping me continuing to be an active adult in martial arts, sailing and in life. At 51 it was too soon to stop the activities that I love that keep me feeling young and fit.

Doctor's Response

I am so happy that you are feeling well. Helping people in trouble is my greatest pleasure. That's why I became a doctor.

September 29th, 2010

hoy vey, this doctor was strict

totally faild to see my car accident injuries.

Doctor's Response

I am sometimes asked to 'referee' (act as a medical expert) in cases where legal claims are made regarding car accidents. Sorry, but I have to call them as I see them. I am happy to care for people through their regular insurance if the accident claims are dismissed by the PIP system.

SHOW