A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Pitchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Pitchon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Pitchon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitchon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Elliot Pitchon MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Pitchon practice?
- Dr. Howard Pitchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Pitchon practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.