Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Rude staff member show details Rude staff member
Jan 23rd, 2014

Shirette is unnecessarily rude for no particular reason. Happened twice when i calked to speak with the doctor after his requesting i do so.

worth the wait show details worth the wait
Jul 3rd, 2012

wait time is longer than average because Dr. Pitchon is extremely thourough and spends far more than average time with each patient. The is no room for an "assembly line" approach with him.

the man is so incredible and I've never written a revie for anyone show details the man is so incredible and I've never written a revie for anyone
May 4th, 2012

I have met him (and waited for him) because he was my sisters internist. He is not only exceedingly bright, but he actually LISTENS to the patient and combines his extensive knowledge and insight with the actual needs and desires of the patient (very rare). He thinks outside of the box, and if you have a real problem this is the man you want on your side.

Jan 18th, 2011

Dr. Pichon makes his very sick patients wait a minimum of two hours in his hot, uncomfortable waiting room. I find his knowledge lever just average, so the torturous wait is not justified.

If you have no respect for your own time show details If you have no respect for your own time
Aug 6th, 2010

Then go ahead and see Dr. Pitchon. They will make an appointment for you and follow up to make sure you get there on time, except they don't mention that you will have to wait at least an hour to see him. I've been there 3 times and it was exactly the same every single time, that's why I left. On the last visit, I complained about waiting so long so they told me that I'd be the first patient of the day, and that may well have been so, except the dear doctor chose to show up at the office an hour later. Not to mention that none of the treatments he prescribed even worked, so I can't even say any of the visits were worth the wait. Look elsewhere.