Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Beverly Hills
8920 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 330
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-657-3719
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Rude staff member  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Shirette is unnecessarily rude for no particular reason. Happened twice when i calked to speak with the doctor after his requesting i do so.

|  worth the wait  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

wait time is longer than average because Dr. Pitchon is extremely thourough and spends far more than average time with each patient. The is no room for an "assembly line" approach with him.

|  the man is so incredible and I've never written a revie for anyone  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I have met him (and waited for him) because he was my sisters internist. He is not only exceedingly bright, but he actually LISTENS to the patient and combines his extensive knowledge and insight with the actual needs and desires of the patient (very rare). He thinks outside of the box, and if you have a real problem this is the man you want on your side.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr. Pichon makes his very sick patients wait a minimum of two hours in his hot, uncomfortable waiting room. I find his knowledge lever just average, so the torturous wait is not justified.

|  If you have no respect for your own time  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

Then go ahead and see Dr. Pitchon. They will make an appointment for you and follow up to make sure you get there on time, except they don't mention that you will have to wait at least an hour to see him. I've been there 3 times and it was exactly the same every single time, that's why I left. On the last visit, I complained about waiting so long so they told me that I'd be the first patient of the day, and that may well have been so, except the dear doctor chose to show up at the office an hour later. Not to mention that none of the treatments he prescribed even worked, so I can't even say any of the visits were worth the wait. Look elsewhere.

|  THE BEST AND MOST EFFICIENT THAT I HAVE EVER MET...IMPECCABLE KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE  |  show details
by VINCENT M. MOORER on Mar 29th, 2010

I CAME TO DR. PITCHON ON THE REFERRAL FROM ANOTHER PHYSICIAN, DR. ARTHUR WALTUCH, WHO HAVE BEEN A MAJOR ROLE IN MY SISTER'S LIFE LONG ILLNESSES THROUGHOUT HER ENTIRE LIFETIME AND I HAVE HAD 100% CONFIDENCE IN HIM..HOWEVER, ONE DAY I WENT TO HIS OFFICE FOR AN EXAM AND I ASKED DR. WALTUCH FOR A REFERRAL TO A VERY GOOD HIV SPECIALIST. THE FIRST AND ONLY NAME THAT CAME OUT HIS MOUTH WAS DR. HOWARD PITCHON...IN MY FIRST VISIT TO DR. PITCHON, HE ABSOLUTELY STOLE MY HEART. HE WAS SO VERY EASY TO TALK WITH AND HE MADE EVERYTHING SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND, HE IMMEDIATELY GOT ALL MY MEDICAL INFO FROM FLORIDA (MY HOME) AND BEGAN MAKING ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER IN NO TIME AT ALL. MY HEALTH BEGAN TO IMPROVE TO THE POINT THAT I AM NOW UNDETECTABLE IN MY HIV STATUS..THIS MAN, TO ME, IS HEAVEN SENT...ALL THE JEWELS IN THE WORLD COULDN'T ADD UP TO THE WORTH OF THIS GREAT MAN. HE IS A SMALL MAN WITH A GIGANTIC GOOD HEART AND SPIRIT. HE IS SHARP AS A TACK IN HIS APPEARANCE, WIT, KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, SPIRIT, INTELLECT...AND IN EVERY AREA OF HUMAN EXISTENCE.. DR. PITCHON, YOU DESERVE EVERY ACCOLADE AVAILABLE TO GIVE YOU AND MORE.... I LOVE, ADORE AND ADMIRE THIS PEDESTAL OF THE MEDICAL FIELD....A MULTITUDE OF THANKS TO YOU, DR. HOWARD PITCHON.....FROM VINCENT M. MOORER