Dr. Howard Place Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Place?

December 26th, 2013

great doctor

I am currently 20. I habe been with doctor place since I was nine. He always made sure that not only my parents understood what was going on with my back but that I knew. He made sure to answer all my questions. When I ended up having my spinal fusion he always checked to see that the doctors and nurses treated me right. I had an xray tech who would always be less then gentle while I was still in recovery I tild him about the problem and it was addressed immediately. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from a doctor

March 7th, 2010

Dr. Place is an excellent physician and surgeon. He was my spine surgeon for a spinal fusion and decompression laminectom. My post-operative pain was well controlled and my hospital stay was four days. Follow-up care has been excellent. Clinic appointments have been timely and without difficulty. Dr. Place's Registered Nurse, Patrick, responds timely to all calls. I would recommend Dr. Place to anyone experiencing spinal difficulties.I am a Registered Nurse and formal operating room nurse.

October 7th, 2017