Dr. Howard Popp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 10th, 2015
Doctor Howard Popp and his wife Vivian Hernandez Popp are an amazing team, their expertise in the field of pain management is like no other doctor I have been to in the past. They go above and beyond to find out what is causing the pain ,they don't just fill you with medication they actually investigate what can be causing your pain. Doctor Howard is a very kind dedicated doctor I recommend him whole heartedly to any person going through pain.

November 29th, 2011
PROFESSIONAL
IS VERY HARD IN THIS TIME TO FIND PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS THIS DR HE TAKES ENOUGH TIME TO HEAR AND HELP THE PATIENT I LOVE HIM I BE IN PAIN FOR MORE THE 3 YEAR AFTER 3 APPOIMENTS WITH HIM IM LIVING A NORMAL LIFE. THNKS DR POPP & HERNANDEZ POPP.

March 17th, 2011
EXCELENT!!!!
Was a excelent idea to meet Dr. Popp, he help me a lot with my lumbar/leg area pain. He explain me everythin about my treatment beneficts, procedures, recomment me physical therapy that complet his treatment. I'm very happy because I'm pain free!!!100% sure to recommnd him and his wife Dr. Hernandez-Popp... What a great team!!!

June 3rd, 2010
This Dr. literally saved my life! I had been to several local "pain management specialists" without much (if any) success. Dr. Popp saw me and within a short period of time had improved my quality of life immmensely! The quality of his manner and his enormous knowledge of medicine turned my life around from abyssmal to me looking forward to living once more! I owe him my life and cannot say enough about him and his partner. If I could do only one good thing for other people in similar pain, it would be to recommend this physician. I have a new lease on life and owe it to his and Dr. Vivian Popps' practice.

June 3rd, 2010
Mr. F. D. Lorie'
After years of agonizing pain and searching for an acceptable doctor, I was so fortunate to be treated by Dr. Popp. This man and his partner literally ...