inactive

Dr. Howard Pressman MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Edgewater, MD

April 26th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
I would highly recommend Dr Pressman to friends and family. It was easy to make an appointment for my 2 boys ages 9&11 . They were diagnosed with ADHD treated and now they are excelling in school. My boys felt very comfortable talking with him and loves to talk with him at their appointments. Dr Pressman is also very good at returning your calls and no wait time for our appointments. I am so glad he was recommended to me.

October 1st, 2012
Dr Pressman misdiagnosed my child. He did listen to family history to medicate him appropriately. As a result of Dr Pressman's treatment, my child because suicidal.

August 18th, 2012
Dr. Pressman
Dr. pressman is great at what he does. He helped me achieve what i wanted and get an accurate diagnosis and meds that help. He makes all of his patients feel comfortable. He is open minded and well rounded his year of experience have taught him a lot others don't know. I would totally recommend him.

December 25th, 2008
I found Dr. Pressman a wonderful psychiatrist who worked with me to achieve the results I wanted. I will always be grateful for all of his help.