A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Price has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Marshall Price MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Price practice?
- Dr. Howard Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Price practices Urology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northborough, MA.
See Milford Urologists.