Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Quint
Dr. Howard Quint, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmonds, WA, with other offices in Kirkland, WA and Bellevue, WA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Urology. Dr. Quint is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center and Overlake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Quint has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...